This class read a list of vector files and parse the useful information to uvm_sequences. The following is a list of common properties and methods:
- _file_list: A string list of file names grouped by tested functionality.
- test_vectors_t: A structure of parsed information.
- str_to_bytes: A method to parse string to a vector of bytes.
- get_test_vectors_path: A method to get file directory from the run option, and concatenate with input file name. Return the full file path.
- open_file: A method to open a file with specific path, and return a open file handle.
- parse_sha: A method to parse SHA vectors files. Return an array of test_vectors_t.
The test vector files inside of
vectors/sha/sha256/ are downloaded from the
Test vector files for the 224, 256, 384, and 512 bit variants of SHA3 found at
vectors/sha/sha3-<224/256/384/512> are downloaded from the NIST
Files inside of
vectors/hmac/ contain test vectors extracted from IETF RFC 4868.
Test vector files for the SHA3 Extendable Output Functions in
downloaded from the NIST
Test vectors for the Customizable SHAKE functions are taken from the NIST
These vectors are found in